Monday, June 20, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet

I got a sweet award from My Kwee Life who is the Mom
of the Kwee Cats that have just recently got started blogging.

For this award I am supposed to write Seven unknown facts
about me and give it to 15 bloggers.

1. I love when company comes over and I can get more attention
from them and investigate their bags or pocketbooks.

2.  I need to dig and dig after going in the litter so that no
evidence of making is gone to any potential intruders.

3.  I am picky about my litter where I want litter that is fine
and does not hurt my paws when doing my epic dig.

4.  I try to eat the carpet and this had caused an embrassing
thing to happen where stuff *poop* got stuck to my tail.

5.  I have a pouch stomach that sometimes swings when I
start walking very fast around the house.

6. I headbutt very hard and Mom always says to be
careful that I do not hurt my little head when doing that

7. I am not very feminine at times I make a big mess or
smell things like dirty laundry.

I want to give this award out to:

1. Admirial Hestorb Purr for her to take her pills so she can continue to get well
2. Brian's Home Brian from Brian's Home



5. Momo

6-8Friendsfurever Ellie, Allie and Tamir the cats from Friendsfurever

9-10 Lars and James from Bengal Advertures

11 Fin from Housecat Confidential


13-15. The Island Cats   Wally, Ernie, and Zoey to share




12 comments:

  1. OMC ! Willow, I feel bad !!! I just know you are a GIRL !!!!!! Sorry !!! Kiss you better . You are amazing Willow, You have so many secret !!! And this Award , Absolutely..You deserved it !!! and Thanks so much to passed on to me. Not sure still have unknown facts left ..heh..heh but I will try my best.
    Have a great day Miss Willow !
    xoxo

    PS : I saw the cat in Youtube do an epic dig, But he do on the floor. Look so wicked ! You can have a look here : http://youtu.be/esP7HxYEIPg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Willow! We are so glad you are happy with your award :-) It was our Mumsy's first award too. We wuz your secrets. The girls around here are kinda tomcat-tomboy too. We like the head butting. Piewhackits does it till Mumsy calls her a little goat sometimes. We hope you has a happy day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award, Willow!! We liked learning more about you. I like to dig dig dig in the litter box too! My mom says I'm digging to China!! One day I'm gonna get there!!

    Thanks for passing the award on to us!!

    Wally

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big congrats to you Willow for winning that award. It is so much fun to learn more stuff about you. Some of the kitties around here like to dig and dig in the kitty litter.
    Please give your Mom a message for us Willow, and that is that we are having a drawing over at our blog for some Goat soap. It is soap made from Goat milk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you Willow. What a lovely name you have. Mama likes that name very much.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  6. Willow, would you come over and dig for johnny, he is terrible at it. Do you store anything special in your Tummy Bag? Mommy thinks we hide things in ours--she's silly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your answers, they were fun! Thanks so much for sharing your sweet with me and congrats on such a nice award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We think a big, swingy belleh is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Willow! I too have a swingy belly~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Willow, I loved learning more about you! I am a digger too! Thanks for passing the award on to me, I will answer later this week! I had to let Kit haf the blog today to talk about his dangerous and dramatic adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Concats on the award and thankyou for passing it to me. Have to get my SS to help me post - not as straightforward as you might think as she always has this excuse of being "bizzy".

    ReplyDelete
  12. ConCatulations on that super award! We love learning about our pals.


    Thanks for passing the award to us. We'll post our answers soon!!

    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete